Friday, December 10, 2010

Survey Sites

Depending how much time you can spend online, survey sites are a great way to earn a little extra cash.  Just recently I've earned two $5 checks, a $15 Border's card, and some free samples to test.  There's lots more that will be coming soon, but I am kind of new to all of this yet.

Here are some of my favorite sites to try out:

Synovate.  This one is by far my favorite.  The first week or two I only received a couple surveys, but since then it seems like everytime I check my email there's a survey waiting for me!  A couple weeks ago I was asked to try out a new shampoo and conditioner and give them feedback, and just this afternoon I took a 20 minute survey for 6500 points.  5000 points gets you a $5 check in the mail, so I was happy!  Not every single one ends up that way, but they tell you ahead of time the estimated time and payout.  This by far has been the best I've found . . . and I also like too, that if you want to take a break, close out the window, that you can come back later in the day to finish up the survey.  I'm impressed! 

MyView.  This is another one I've found fun to do.  That's one of the greatest things about it - the surveys are normally fun!  I haven't yet cashed out, but once you have 25,000 points you can get a $25 amazon gift card.  One thing about this site is that you can't always qualify for all the surveys, but even if you don't, they give you a small number of points anyway.

E-Rewards is another one I belong to, but you have to be invited to join by a company.  I was invited in an email from Delta, since I am part of their frequent flyer program, so I'm sorry I can't ask you to join that one.  Its a pretty good one as well, and that's where I recently got a $15 Borders card.  You can only order one of those per year, so I'm waiting til January to order my next one!  I use that one occasionally . . . maybe once every few weeks, but its not my favorite.

I belong to a few others but so far I haven't been impressed with them - either you never qualify for the surveys or the point limits are so far out of reach.  I'll pass them along if I find them more reliable in the future, but so far - not so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment