Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pampers Gifts to Grow


If you have little ones around or relatives with little ones, make sure you join Pampers Gifts to Grow!  Click here.  On each Pampers package you buy there is a code you can redeem, but often there are codes that are offered online.  I've never bought any Pampers products (I have no need!), but I collect the online points and so far I have 625.  You can redeem the points for coupons on diapers.com, baby toys, prints from shutterfly, etc.  And they just recently started offering a $10 Starbucks card for 1,100 points. 

Today there is an unusually high value code out for 100 points.  Just enter: MYBABYREGISTRYT   But it only lasts til midnight tonight, so hurry and use it!  You can also do a simple search and find lists of available online codes to jumpstart your account. (UPDATE: I just found this site that lists several of them:  Click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment