Friday, December 10, 2010

Save with Freebies!

This has probably been the most fun way I've found to save.  I joined a few different sites on facebook that give me updates when a freebie is available, and I follow several blogs as well.  I will be passing those freebies along on here, as well as posting any others that I personally find.  Stay tuned for freebies!  :)

I will pass along some of my favorite sites so you can check those on your own - I know I cannot stay as up-to-date as they can!  Sorry, I can't dedicate my whole life to this blog!  :)  And these sites don't only offer freebies, but good deals, giveaways and other savings as well. 

Mojosavings.com
Hip2save.com
Moneysavingmom.com


There are several others that I can't recall at this time, but once I get them compiled I'll post them for you to enjoy as well!  :) 

On a side note with freebies: if you plan on doing this often, I would sign up for an additional email address (I love gmail the most!) where you can send all your freebie junk mail.  And believe me, you will get it!  I never give out my personal address, just always use my 'junk' address when signing up for those.  That way you can confirm an email if you need to, but you don't get your inbox constantly filled with junk!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment