Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Listia

Listia is another site I've found that is a lot of fun.  Its similar to ebay, but instead of bidding with money, you bid with credits.  If you click through that link you are guaranteed to start with 50 credits, but often as many as 300-400.  I think mine started with 300.  Then you get 50 credits each for linking with facebook and twitter, and often you'll 'find' credits as you bid, sign in, etc.  So far I haven't 'sold' anything on there, but I've already gotten 5 pairs of earrings, a cookbook and a slipcover for a couch (from Pottery Barn) - all for free!  The seller can choose to charge shipping or not, so I only bid on the auctions that ship for free.  It's a real fun site, and I'm considering auctioning one of my $5 amazon cards that I won through swagbucks (and since I can email the code it saves on shipping!), since those are one of the highest bidding items.  But have fun with it, and definitely check it out!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment