Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Instant Win Games

I don't spend much time on these, but here's a link with TONS of games, and they keep it very updated!!  I also like how they note how many prizes the site is giving out, so you know if it's even worth trying!  But I have played the Hall's Game, and won it twice!  And I got a free 12-pack of Coca Cola from one of these games, but I can't remember which one now! 

Have fun! 

Another one I like playing just for fun is Office Max's Elfmastown on facebook. You have to choose the "Holiday Grab Bag" and then choose an elf. I've only won a pen on there, but it's fun to play even if you don't win! :)

And one more I'll tell you about . . . for the last several weeks State Farm has had an instant win game on facebook (but it ended today!), and some people were posting about when they won, and they found out it was always at the same time of day! So I tried then, and both Tim and I won $25 visa gift cards! Grateful to have some gas money while we're in America! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment