Friday, April 15, 2011

You MUST Follow These Blogs!

I have found these blogs/sites to be the most helpful in money-saving ways.

1.Mojo Savings
I think they're my favorite savings site of all. They are always updated - even late at night!, and post freebies, good deals as well as contests. They're the best.

2. Hip 2 Save
They do well with keeping up to date with interesting deals and their freebies are always reliable. I've never ordered one from them that hasn't come true! They don't update quite as often as mojo, but I still find unique links on there, and they have lots of giveaways!

3. Money Saving Mom
Even though I'm not a mom, I like this one! She has a lot of good advice, special deals as well as fun do-it-yourself projects. Definitely worth checking out!

I follow each of these on facebook, so I don't have to check each site multiple times a day. Just check facebook to see what deals are available!! Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment