Saturday, April 16, 2011

Reward Sites to Get Free Stuff!

1. Kraft First Taste 
Is a GREAT site for completely free products. So far I have gotten 3 free products in the couple weeks I have been with them. You just sign up with your email and they will occasionally offer you a new product they are launching (be sure to check back on the site to claim them!). I've gotten coupons for free shredded cheese, dessert Temptations, and some new cream cheese spread. Easy way to try new products for free!

2. Pampers
This is a rewards site for those who buy Pampers diapers. But if you don't (like me!) don't worry, you can still earn points through online codes they release. The blogs mentioned here post whenever new codes are available. I've already gotten a free Venus razor through them, and I'm looking to get some toys for my nephews next! It only takes a few minutes to put the new code in - really simple!

3. Huggies Rewards
Huggies has a site just like Pampers, the only difference is that they also have instant win games to win different gift cards. Through those I have already won a $10 Starbucks gift card and a $10 visa gift card. Worth checking out if you have a few minutes to play the games once you have a code (or save up all  your codes and play a bunch of times at once!).

4. Recycle Bank
This is a unique site that earns you points mainly through recycling with your local recycle site and through the purchase of various recycled products. Since we don't have those here, I just earn through online offers they have (mostly clicking through a tutorial about recycling, etc). For rewards, you get coupons for certain products. Only some are free (depending on your zip code), but they offer high value ones like buy one get one free Coke products, buy one get one free at Olive Garden, $10 off at Bed, Bath and Beyond, etc. Definitely worth checking out. I'm saving my points to get some good coupons when we're back in the States!

5. Disney Movie Rewards
This is another rewards site, similar to the ones mentioned above. The only difference is, when you buy certain Disney Movies, inside they offer a code to redeem (normally about 4-5 movies = 1 free one). They also offer online codes (which is what I collect) and I have already earned enough for a free DVD through just the online codes. Now I'm trying to decide which one to get! Definitely helpful if you own a lot of Disney movies!!

I'll add more as I think of these sites, but those are the best ones that come to mind right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment