Saturday, April 16, 2011

Daily Deal Sites

1. Groupon
Probably one of my favorites. They have a wide selection of local offers everyday, at half price or more! I've gotten $20 to everydaysource.com, Tim got a $15 credit for ebay, and they are always offering 5 Blockbuster kiosk rentals for $2! I've gotten all of those - all for free through credits I had earned.

2. Mamapedia
I've gotten a lot of deals through them - all for free. If you sign up through my link, you get a $5 credit on the site, so you can often score deals for free. Once one friend signs up and makes a purchse through your link, you get credits. Spread the word to give your friend free credits and earn your own deals at the same time!
I've gotten a bunch of kids DVDs, $30 to spend at shoemall.com, a couple magazine subscriptions, gifts, and other deals - all for free!

3. Gaggle of Chicks
This is another site like mamapedia, but I don't like it quite as much. I haven't found the deals to be things I am interested in, but I have gotten some good things through them - kids DVDs, and a free photo book of our wedding (and a book for my nephew). Definitely worth checking out! If you use the link, I know you at least get $5 of credit, but sometimes they give a special and it's up to $10!

4. Eversave
Another site like groupon - there's a LOT of them out there now! You automatically get $2 (sometimes up to $5) for joining through a friend's link, and they have lots of fun deals. I think that's been my favorite site of all. I've gotten a LOVE wall hanging with mine and Tim's name engraved, monogrammed purses for my sister and I, and some other fun things - of course using credits when they had specials, so it's all been for free as well!

5. Tippr
Yet another daily deal site. It hasn't had as many offers, but still some good ones out there. I got $20 to my favorite bakery and $25 to a Thai food place (looking forward to visiting there this summer!) for a grand total of $2 after some credit when I joined. If you join through a friend's link (feel free to use mine!), you automatically get a $5 credit.

6. My Fox Half Off
This site is closely tied with tippr, but is only available, as far as I know, to the Detroit area. I got a $5 credit when I joined through a friend's link, and then they had an offer for $10 at Nestle Toll House Cafe in Troy for $5, so it ended up being free! Looking forward to using that one with Tim this summer as well.

7. Deal Pulp
This is another helpful site, though they only offer one deal per day, nationwide. I've gotten a $20 credit and free shipping to dollardays.com (that was a fun one!), a free box of clothes from thredup.com for my nephews, and a few others I can't think of right now. Definitely worth checking out - I think you'll enjoy their unique deals!

Again, if I think of other good sites, I'll add them to the list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment