Saturday, February 5, 2011

Swagbucks!



For those that haven't joined yet, I'd highly recommend checking out swagbucks. I've been a member since the end of October, and I have received over $70 in amazon gift cards.

I use it primarily as my search engine (in replacement of google), and that's about it. Randomly as you search,. they will reward you with swagbucks. Once you have saved up 450, you can get a $5 amazon card (though there's plenty of other options as well!). Occasionally I'll watch a video under their special offers to gain extra, or play some games that they offer. Everyday they also offer 1-2 special codes on their blog or other places that you can redeem for swagbucks as well. Some people are very dedicated and spend lots of time, but I'm not that obsessed with it.  :)

If you have any questions about it, I'll do my best to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment