Saturday, February 5, 2011

Offermatic.com

I'm still figuring this site out, but so far I've been impressed with it! I was a little hesitant to give them my credit card, but once I read so many positive reviews from friends and others, and I have yet to see anything negative, so I'm giving it a try.

It tracks your credit card spending, and offers rewards you'd be interested in. For example, I made a purchase at Target before we left the States, so it has offered me a $10 rebate on the next $20+ purchase I make at Target. And a $10 subway gift card for $5, etc. The longer it tracks, the more points you earn, and the more rebates/deals it offers. So far I've been impressed, but haven't used their rebates yet since we're keeping a tight budget.  :)  Hope some of you can find it helpful as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment